Hey Heather! I've been meaning to email or write, i lost the link to this blog, but i'll put it on my blog so i can find it more easily. How are yall? the kids look so grown up and the pic of you and george is really good!
We are a family of 5. We are George(Dad),Heather(Mom),Sterling
(18), Savannah(15),Eli(9). We love soccer and college football. Our favorite college Football team is Ole Miss(University of Mississippi). And we all have different soccer teams. We hope you enjoy getting to know us better and seeing what we are busy doing on a weekly basis or whenever I get around to updating it.
1 comment:
Hey Heather! I've been meaning to email or write, i lost the link to this blog, but i'll put it on my blog so i can find it more easily. How are yall? the kids look so grown up and the pic of you and george is really good!
Post a Comment