Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm Tagged.... my quirks are out in the open!

I've been tagged! The Rules are... tell about 6 quirks of yours and then Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same, be sure to leave a comment to let them know.

1. I like Cecily have to sleep on my left side with my arm under a pillow and my head there.
2. I am an ER junkie....I owe all the past seasons and watch er daily.
3. I wont touch raw meat. It freaks me out. I use tongs or have George prepare it(cut or put in skillet, or marinate it) I just refuse to touch it.
4. I read in the bathroom. I know....but seriously...its the quietest place in my house. (Savannah now sits in her bathroom floor and reads cause its so quiet)...lol
5.I usually take no less then 2 hour baths. Got to love that huge jacuzzi tub with lots of hot water and bubbles.
6. I am obsessed with books. I have well over 400-500. I read all the time and its not unusual to see me with 2 or 3 books going at the same time....one in the car, one in the bedroom, one in the living room, and yes...one in the bathroom. I but books on a daily basis just about.

So I tag....Katie F, Katie B, April Wood, Joy, Carol.

6 comments:

tiki_lady said...

good to know some of your quirks!

Jaime said...

wow- 500 books! That's incredible. I enjoy reading also.

Cecily said...

You are cracking me up with the meat thing. :) I have a friend who is vegetarian only because she can't stand the thought of touching raw meat, so she figures she can't eat it either.

Nate and Marva Jones said...

You're funny... I read in the bathroom too.

This mom's life, for good or ill said...

ROFL thanks for the laugh I so needed it lol.

ktmay said...

crazy! i'd eat raw meat! i love books too. i used to have abook-buying problem. there was this thrift store (in watson actually), near my house that had FREE book days all the time...i thought i'd died and gone to heaven. they'd have hundreds of books stacked on the floor, or crammed into boxes on the front porch for people to rummage through and take for free...i could spend 2 hours looking through all of those books. i had to look at each individual one of course.