We r doing really good right now. Savannah is playing Softball at school and is loving it. She is playing Cello and is sort of liking that. LOL....Sterling is playing soccer, playing the field, and getting ready to take drivers ed. It starts in 11 days,.....not sure I am ready for that. Eli is making straight A's.....oh Nana is too!!! But he is reading so much better and its a good thing we held him back a year. I was worried...but am so glad. George has been busy with school...his students have a project due today and a test on Tuesday. I am good. Trying to finish the last book in the twillight series. We just got new furniture and I am trying to get that all set up. I will take a picture in a day or so. Marcell the bird is getting more talktive and loud. He loves to talk to me all morning. He is such a cute boy....he just does silly little kid things to get attention. Oh well...just wanted to say we were all good. Talk to you all soon.
H
4 years ago



1 comment:
Heather- Thanks for th update on everyone! So glad to hear things are well. Miss ya tons!
Post a Comment